Tuanchai Mackenzie Biography
Tuanchai Mackenzie is known to be the wife of Flip Wilson, Jr. He was an American Comedian known in the 1960s and 1970s. Also, he’s known for his Television appearance during those periods. Wilson hosted his own weekly variety show, The Flip Wilson Show, from 1970 to 1974, and introduced viewers to his recurring character Geraldine.
Tuanchai Mackenzie Husband
Tuanchai Mackenzie got married to Wilson on the 14th of December 1979 and was divorced on the 5th of December 1984. They had one child during their union.
Before Wilson got married to Tuanchai, he was previously married to Lavena Patricia “Peaches” Wilson (nee Dean). They got married in 1957 and divorced in 1979. He has four children with his common-law Spouse Bionell Pitman.
Tuanchai Mackenzie Age
Her exact age is Unknown, but she’s in her 70’s
- Before her marriage with Wilson, she used to work as a Hostess.
- She has just one child for Wilson.
- She has daughter before getting married to Wilson. Her named is not disclosed.
- Tuanchia Mackenzie was involved in a Helium Ballon Crash on May 9, 1983 at Northwest Missouri.
- Flip Wilson, her ex-husband, passed away from liver cancer which was link with his excess drinking habit. He died at age 64.