Kimberly Williams’s Biography
Kimberly Payne Williams- Paisley (born on September 14, 1971 in Rye, New York) is an American actress, Writer, Director and producer. She is popularly known for her roles in According to Jim as Dana and Nashville as Peggy Kenter, as well as her great performance in Father of the bride as Annie Banks in 1991 and its sequel Father of the bride II in 1995.
Kimberly Williams’s Profile Summary
Full name: Kimberly Williams Payne-Paisley
Known For: Father of the Bride
Date of birth: September 14, 1971
Age: 50years as of 2022
Birthplace: Rye, New York
Occupation: Actress, Social media influencer, Writer, Producer.
Current Residence: London, England, United Kingdom
Education: Northwestern University, Rye High School.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Father: Gurney Williams
Mother: Linda Barbara Williams
Brother: Jay Williams
Sister: Ashley Williams
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: Brad Paisley(m:
Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165cm)
Weight: 45kg (120Ibs)
Waist size: 24 inches
Hip size: 34 inches
Body type: Average
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Dress size: 4US
Net Worth: $10million+(Approx.)
Early Life And Education
Kimberly Williams was born in Rye, New York on September 14, 1971 to Linda Barbara(Nee Payne), a fund-raiser and Gurney Williams III, a health and science writer. She has two siblings: Ashley Williams, who is also an actress and a brother, Jay Williams.
Kimberly Williams attended Northwestern University but dropped in her sophomore year to appear in the 1991 version movie, Father of the bride. For her burning desire in Acting, she later returned to school to earn a degree in Drama and also one of the sisters of the Alpha Phi sorority.
Kimberly Williams started acting at the age of 13 and has appeared in several movies till now. She has been in show business and directed the Rye High School Musical Revue at the age of 17 while in school.
Kimberly Williams started her movie career when she appeared in the movie, Father of the bride (1991), as Annie Banks. That was her major breakthrough in the Hollywood movie industry. She later appeared in Indian Summer (1993), Father of the bride part LL alongside Steve Martin and Diane Keaton, Cold-blooded (1995), The War at Home(1996) and also became the lead character in 1996 ABC Drama series, Relativity.
The movie won her an outstanding acclaim for her wonderful performance but was later cancelled after 17 episodes due to low ratings. She was featured in a fantasy miniseries, The 10th Kingdom as Virginia.
Kimberly Williams also appeared in the ABC sitcom, According to Jim as Dana alongside Jim Belushi and Courtney Thorne- Smith from 2001-2008. She left the show after it’s 17th season and rejoined at its final episode in 2009.
On stage, Kimberly Williams replaced another actress, Arija Bareikis as Sunny in the movie, The Last Night Of Ballyhoo, written by Alfred Uhry( of Driving Miss Daisy Fame) in February 1997 to June 1998 run.
She also starred in several Television movies like: The Christmas Shoes as Maggie Elizabeth Andrews in 2002, Lucky 7 as Amy Myer (also a co-producer) in 2003, Identity Theft: The Michelle Brown Story(she was also a co-producer and the lead role) as Michelle Brown in 2004, George Lopez as Vanessa Brooks in 2004, Less than Perfect as Laura in 2005, Wonder Pets as Mama Armadillo (voice) in 2008, Boston Legal as Attorney Elisa Brooks in 2008 and others.
Kimberly Williams was featured in the ABC Drama series, Nashville as Peggy Kenter in 2011-2013. She also appeared in several movies like: Eden Court as Bonnie Duncan in 2012, Ask Me Anything as Margaret Spooner in 2014, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road chips as Samantha in 2015, Speeches & Debate as Susan in 2017, The Christmas Chronicles as Claire Pierce in 2018, The Violent Heart as Helen in 2020, The Christmas Chronicles2 as Claire Pierce in 2020 and others.
On April 5, 2016, she published a book titled, Where the light Gets in which tells a story of her mother’s illness from the day she was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Aphasia which is form of Dementia, till her death.
Kimberly Williams is happily married to a country music singer, Brad Paisley on March 15, 2003 at Pepperdine University’s Stauffer Chapel. The couple met in 2001, when Brad asked her to star in his song, I’m Gonna Miss Her. They dated for 2years and Brad proposed to her in front of the public restroom, Venice Beach Pier in 2002.
The union is blessed with two sons: William Huckleberry Paisley also known as Huck, who was born in February 2007, and Jasper Williams, was born on April 2009. The family resides in Nashville, Tennessee
Her mother, Linda Barbara (Nee: Payne) was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Aphasia which is a form of Dementia– progressive decline in cognitive function due to damage or disease in the brain beyond what might be expected from normal aging. Areas particularly affected include memory, attention, judgement, language and problem solving(English Dictionary). She died on November 2016, seven months after she published the book titled, where the Light Gets In.
Kimberly Williams Movies
· Father of the Bride as Annie Banks in 1991
· Samuel Beckett is coming soon as Kim in 1991
· Indian Summer as Gwen Daugherty in 1993
· Cold-blooded as Jasmine in 1993
· Father of the Bride ll as Anny Banks Mackenzie in 1995
· The Water at Home as Karen Collier in 1996
· Safe House as Andi Travers in 1998
· Just A Little Harmless Sex as Allison in 1998
· Elephant Juice as Dodie in 1999
· Simpatico as Young Rosie in 1999
· Ten Tiny Love Stories as Five in 2002
· Shade as Laura Parker in 2003
· How to Go Out On A Date in Queens as Amy in 2003
· Identity Theft as Michelle Brown in 2004
· Porco Rosso as Fio in 2005
· How to Eat Fried Worms as Helen Forrester in 2006
· We’re Marshall as Sandra Lengyel in 2006
· Eden Court as Bonnie Duncan in 2012
· Ask Me Anything as Margaret Spooner in 2014
· Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road chips as Samantha in 2015
· Speeches & Debate as Susan in 2017
· You get me as Mrs. Hanson in 2017
· The Christmas Chronicles as Claire Pierce in 2018
· The Violent Heart as Helen in 2020
· Father of the Bride, part 3(ish) as Anne Banks-Mackenzie in 2020
· The Christmas Chronicles2 as Claire Pierce in 2020.
- Tales from the Crypt as Hiley Zeller in 1994.
- ABC Afterschool Special as Venessa in the episode: “Stood up!” in 1990.
- Jack’s Woman as Molly in 1996
- Relativity as Isabel Lukens(series regular) in 1996
- The Tenth Kingdom(miniseries) as Virginia Lewis in 2000
- Follow the Stars Home( Hallmark of Hall of Fame) as Dianne Parker-McCune in 2001
- According to Jim( Director) as Dana in 2001-2009
- The Christmas Shoes as Maggie Elizabeth Andrews in 2002
- Lucky 7 as Amy Myer (also a co-producer) in 2003
- Identity Theft: The Michelle Brown Story(co-producer and the lead role) as Michelle Brown in 2004
- George Lopez as Vanessa Brooks in 2004
- Less than Perfect as Laura in 2005
- Wonder Pets as Mama Armadillo (voice) in 2008
- Boston Legal as Attorney Elisa Brooks in 2008
- Amish Grace as Ida Graber in 2010
- Royal pains as Sam Chard in 2012
- Nashville as Peggy Kenter in 2011-2013
- Two and a Half Men as Gretchen in 2014
- Darrow and Darrow as Claire Darrow in 2017
- The Christmas Train as Eleanor in 2017
- Darrow and Darrow 2 and Darrow and Darrow: The Body Of Evidence as Claire Darrow in 2018
- Dolly Parton’s Heartstrings as Emily in 2018
- The Flash as Renee Adler in 2019
- Nashville Christmas Carol as The Spirit of The Christmas Present in 2020
- Sister Swap: A Hometown Holiday as Jennifer in 2021
- Numero Dos as Writer and Director of the movie in 2007
- When mom’s away as Executive producer In 2010.
Kimberly Williams’s Age
She is 50years as of 2022.
Kimberly Williams’s Height
She stands at a height of 5 feet 5inches (165cm)
Kimberly Williams’s Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $10million+ (Approx.)
Social Media Accounts
Kimberly is fully active on her social media pages on:
Instagram @kimberlywilliamspaisley with over 781k followers.
Facebook @Kimberly Williams-Paisley with over 730k followers.
Awards won by Kimberly Williams
- Heartland Film Festival as Crystal Heart Award for Best Dramatic Short Film and Vision Awards for Best Short Film for the movie, Shade in 2006.
- Sedona International Film Festival as Outstanding Acting and Directing in 2006
Kimberly Williams Favorites
- Kale Chips,
- Hot Chocolate (Mexican)
- Kale Salads
- Los Angeles
- New York City
Frequently Asked Questions About Kimberly Williams
1.Are Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams still married?
Yes, the duo are happily married and determined to make their relationship work.
2.Are Kimberly and Ashley Williams related?
Ashley Williams is a younger sister to Kimberly Williams and sister-in-law to Brad Paisley.
3.Who is Kimberly Williams-Paisley’s father?
Her father is Gurney Williams, a health and science writer.
4.How rich is Kimberly Williams-Paisley?
Kimberly Williams net worth is estimated to be around $10million+ (Approximately).
ALSO, READ Genesis Lopez Biography, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Age