Walgreens is a pretty popular pharmacy store chain that provides top health and wellness products, through their walk in store and e-commerce stores (online store).
Walgreens offers some pretty amazing services, but regardless of these services they offer, many Walgreens registered users, still wants to delete/ deactivate their accounts either permanently or temporarily due to various reasons. You may also wish to delete the Walgreens account of a deceased loved one.
HOW TO DELETE A WALGREENS ACCOUNT
You can easily delete/close or deactivate your Walgreens registered account through:
A phone call
How to Delete/Close your Walgreens account through a phone call
Easily delete your Walgreens account with these steps:
- Contact Walgreens customer service on 1-877-250-5823.
- Immediately you connect with the customer representative, inform them that you want to delete your account.
- The customer representative will give you a set of instructions, which you must follow to permanently delete your Walgreens account.
How to Delete Your Walgreens account using your email
Follow this steps to permanently delete your Walgreens account using your email:
- Open your email and press the compose icon to create an email to Walgreens customer service.
- The receiving email (Walgreens email) is privacy firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be “REQUEST TO DELETE ACCOUNT”
- For the body of the email, compose a well-structured email, stating why you want to delete the account. Provide your user-id (username and password), email address and other account information. Also ask the customer service to delete all your data along with your account.
- Wait for a few days after writing to get a response.
Deleting a deceased person’s Walgreens Account
If you know the password of the deceased person, luck is on your side, just follow any of the procedures listed above. If you don’t have access to their password, you can call Walgreens customer service, where you will be asked to provide the deceased’s email and other account information. They might also ask for a death certificate.
FAQ’S ABOUT WALGREENS
1.Will I be charged a cancellation fee when I delete my account?
If you don’t cancel your account before your next billing period, you might be charged a cancellation fee.
2.How soon will my Walgreens account be deleted after requesting?
Your account is deleted/deactivated immediately your request is processed.
3.How do I cancel my Walgreens prescription?
On your prescription timeline, verify your information, then select cancel to cancel your prescription.
ALSO, READ Tinder App Review