Convert Amazon Gift Card to Paypal
PayPal lets you add your Amazon gift card to your Paypal Account. This enables you to make payments using your Amazon gift card through PayPal.
However, it is not possible to directly transfer funds from your Amazon gift card to your PayPal account.
To convert your Amazon gift card to Paypal, you need the following:
Two PayPal accounts: One linked to your bank account ( Your main PayPal account), and the second one that you will link your Amazon gift card to.
Follow these steps to convert your Amazon gift card to a Paypal balance:
- Log into your PayPal account linked to your bank account
- Click on Create an invoice on your homepage
- When creating your invoice, put your second PayPal email in the bill to column,
- On the price tab, put the gift card amount, and click send.
- The invoice you filled will be sent to your second PayPal account, to which you have already linked your Amazon gift card. You can pay the invoice using this second account as it is already linked to your Amazon gift card.
How to link/transfer your Gift Cards to your Paypal account using CashCard
To use your Amazon gift card on your PayPal account, you must first link it to your PayPal account through CardCash. After which you can now make payments, shop online, and to your bank account.
To Link your Amazon gift card or any gift card to your PayPal account follow these steps:
- Visit CardCash or click here
- Sign up on CardCash or log in if you already have an account
- Select CardCash exchange on the homepage
- Put in the details of the gift card, and click on GET OFFER, it will show you if the offer is available, and how much PayPal balance you can get with the gift card.
- Select continue if you like the offer
- Put in the gift card number and pin and select connect with PayPal.
It takes a full business day for these funds to reflect on your PayPal balance.
Log in to your PayPal account, and click on get my PayPal balance to check your balance.
How to add your gift cards to your PayPal account
To add prepaid gift cards from Mastercard, discover, American Express, or visa:
- First, log in to your PayPal account
- On your homepage, click on pay wallet
- Select link debit or credit card
- Click on Link card manually
- Input the gift card details and click LINK CARD
When you successfully link your Gift Card, you can use the card balance to pay for purchases, using PayPal.
How to convert Amazon Gift Card to cash
You can not directly convert your Amazon gift card into cash, but you can use the card to pay for purchases on the Amazon store. If you purchase an Amazon gift card, you cannot return it for cash.
How to transfer Amazon Gift Card balance to Bank account Balance
To transfer your Amazon gift card balance to your bank account, follow these steps:
Log into your Amazon pay account
Click on withdraw funds
Choose the bank account you want to withdraw the funds into
Enter the amount you want to transfer
Select continue to complete the transfer process
How to convert your Amazon gift card to a Google wallet
To transfer your Amazon gift card balance, to your Google wallet:
Take a picture of the gift card or write out the card details
Visit the website at the back of the gift card to register the card
Use your name and zip code you registered with to add the card to your Google wallet.
How to convert Amazon Gift Card to Visa
You can not convert your Amazon gift card to Visa, rather, you can convert your Visa gift card to an Amazon card by adding it to your Amazon account as a payment option.
1.Can I transfer my gift card balance to my PayPal account?
You can add gift cards to your PayPal account as a payment method, as long as the gift card is from major brands like Discover, Mastercard, American Express, and Visa.
2.Can you transfer money from my Amazon gift card to my PayPal account?
You cannot transfer money from your Amazon gift card to your PayPal account, you can only link your Amazon gift card to your PayPal account.
3.Can you convert gift cards to Paypal?
You can add your gift cards to your PayPal account as a payment method.
ALSO, READ Netflix (Login, Sign Up, Movies and F.A.Q)